Songs I listen to when I'm sad... (in order of how they went today...)
Together by Avril Lavigne
Who Knew by Pink
Love Story by Taylor Swift
Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
Complicated by Avril Lavigne
You and Me by Lifehouse
It's Not Over by Daughtry
Far Away by Nickelback
Walk Away Kelly Clarkson
Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch
verryyyy shitty-ish day. what's going onnn well there's a couple things. please pray for them, btw...
1. Steph had a forreal mental breakdown last night. Considering cutting... not good.
2. Alex going to hospsital. And I can't have a sleepover with her. I feel so bad... pray for her health & sanity.
3. Girl named Sarah, I don't know her, she doesn't go to Penncrest, is being verbally and physically abused by both of her parents. Pray for their intelligence to kick in, or for someone to take her away from them soon.
4. My sanity. Grades, parents being jacks when I'm trying my hardest or haven't done anything wrong, and I'm worried about all my friends.
5. My intelligence. I really get horny way too often. It isn't even funny. And I hang with the worst people... that's been proved in past relationships. I hate some of my x's with a passion, and rightly so. Pray I make better decisions than I have in the past. I thought it was funny...today Allison told me Neil thinks she shouldn't hang with half the people she does. I agreed when she said he said not to hang with Mike Baker.
6. Mom. Always worried, always freaking out, always ragging on me.
7. Hunter. Might be sick. On and off fever since Monday. Pray it isn't the damn swine flu.
8. World's health. Pray swine flu declines, less people die, less damage to the world.
9. Anyone and everyone that needs it.
Dear God, please take care of everyone aforementioned and anyone I've forgotten or do not want to list. Please keep everyone in the world safe, please get rid of terrorists or bring peace and love to their hearts to stop them from being idiots. Please help me. Please help my friends--all of them. Please help those I hate to be intelligent, mature, and caring people as they go on in life.
Amen.
I have to go to my next class now. See ya, online world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aww im sry ur havin a tough time lately. im always here if u need me
ReplyDelete