The heartbreaker could be cruel
The heartbreaker could be nice
The heart can be broken gently
Or it can be torn in two
If you hurt them on accident
What is there to do?
You don't mean it
You didn't want to
What can be done?
You did what's good for you
Maybe things will be better
Listening to you talk makes me think so
But how are you so sure?
What makes you know
It'll be all right?
Will it be better
On that day, when you come back?
How do you know?
You aren't even sure
You'll stay...
Everything is so uncertain
I'm so confused, so flustered
I'm sorry to be hurting you
I care about you
Truly, I do
In my tale
The one of Fujiko
Crying on Miranda's shoulder
Didn't you read the pain?
Or were you only thinking of your own?
Don't you know
I'm hurting too?
I don't think you know
As much as you say you do
But as always
I'm the heartbreaker
As always
I'm the one
Hurting the other
It hurts me more
Than if my own heart were torn
I never wanted to hurt you
I only wanted to love you
But how can i hold my love
When i can't hold my LOVE--you?
Maybe things will be better
When you're back in the state
Maybe things will be perfect again
When you aren't so easy to break
You're so fragile, like china tea cups
I always feel awkward handling those things;
I think my hard grip will break them
I worry about these things
I worry about everything
But you know that
Don't you?
But again
How can you be so sure?
That you won't be taken away again
You said she never decides and keeps it straight
How do you know
My heart won't be torn in two
Again
By how far away my lover is
And how he can't hold me
When I'm breaking down
How he can't wipe away my tears
When my friend is admitted to the hospital
With anorexia, bulimia and depression
What will you do then?
What CAN you do?
I want to love you
But what will the toll be
For me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment